Elevate Your People, Process, and Products.
To meet the expectations of today’s markets, we must not only adopt innovative software and technology internally, we must transform the way we design, build and deploy technology solutions to our customers.
Our integrated coaching, consulting, and team augmentation services can help you deliver better.
Technology training and team coaching services for business leaders who want to deliver better.
- Interim Software Development and Product Management Leadership
- Product Team Coaching and Mentorship
- Remote Workforce Management
- On-demand Staff Augmentation and Role Specialization
Establish, define, and refine the essential planning and delivery processes of successful software companies.
- Product Roadmapping
- Story Mapping and Release Planning
- Agile and Scrum Training
- Product and Code-Level Documentation
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Setups
- Gitflow Implementation
- Server Virtualization
- CI/CD Configuration
All the functional activities you need to expertly execute your product idea.
Database & Data Warehouse Design
User Interface Design
Custom Software and Responsive Web Applications
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Are you clear about the direction you want to go in, but unclear on the path to getting there?
Results you can measureHere are just a few of the outcomes we can help our clients to achieve.
- Grow market share with product-led strategies
- Expand horizontally with new product and service offerings
- Boost revenue, retention, and referral with user research and advanced analytics
- Become more investable and salable with increased product revenues and optimized operating costs
- Increase product stability by reducing bug outputs and regression errors
- Increase development throughput, code quality, and on-time releases through team coaching and mentoring
- Increase technical capabilities with training and team augmentation
- Defeat department siloing with collaborative feature and release planning workshops
- Reduce inefficiencies and time spent on manual tasks through workflow automation
Want to see more results? Request our case study book
We tackle pressing problems
We can help you tackle your tech problems in the right order, and sustainably address the underlying issues that may be blocking your business from achieving bigger goals.
We can’t find, hire or retain talented engineers, product managers, and tech leaders
We have a high output of bugs and regression errors
It’s taking too long to deliver new features
Our customers are leaving for our competitors
We’re struggling to attract new customers or address new markets
Product growth has stalled
Software architecture is inflexible, programs are running on old code, and technical debt is hurting productivity
There’s a mismatch between the skills needed and the skillset of existing teams
Persistent product instability and unaddressed usability issues are eroding customer value
Agile competitors with high performing teams are innovating faster, shipping more quickly, and delivering experiences customers want
Existing markets are saturated or changing, requiring innovation and new strategies
There’s not enough bandwidth to plan, design, and build new products
For a deeper dive on how to spot delivery breakdown in your organization, read Your Software Architecture May Be Failing You.
Hear what some of our clients are saying.
TDF is uniquely skilled at supporting co-founders, especially when you have the contrast of an operationally-minded person and a visionary like we did. They plug in and really speak both languages and create alignment, which is a very unique thing.
TDF doesn’t just develop products, they develop a company. They have really become like family. Entrepreneurship is a lonely road without a co-founder. They’ve been there to catch all of that for me. Investor meetings. Interviews. You name it.
TDF is a team of creative IT and product people who develop all sorts of different technology resources for their clients. They listened very carefully to our description of what we do and they understood it. They take them time to learn what you do, deeply.
With the help of TDF, we’ve introduced and maintained processes for prioritizing and planning new features, measuring and increasing delivery speed, and higher quality outputs that have caught the attention of our customers and our business stakeholders. In just a few months we’ve become a cohesive, cross-functional department that communicates better than ever and we’re having fun.
Plan, Build, and Launch Digital Products the Right Way.
Get six free lessons on the essential planning and delivery processes used by successful software companies.